Dr. Awak Varun Mittal
Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon in Al Barsha.
Dr. Awak V. Mittal is working as a Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon with Aster Clinic, Al Barsha, Dubai. He completed his graduation and post-graduation from the Bhim Rao Ambedkar University of Agra, India. He underwent Orthopaedic training from Sarojini Naidu Medical College & Hospital in the year 2007 and also received specialized training in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty. He has worked as an Assistant Professor in Agra Medical College and performed all kinds of Orthopaedic operations individually and as part of a specialized team.Education
- MBBS – Bhim Rao Ambedkar University of Agra, India
- M.S. (Ortho) – Bhim Rao Ambedkar University of Agra, India
- 2013 – 2015: Assistant Professor, Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra
- 2011 – 2013: Junior Consultant, D.P. Hospital, Agra
- 2010 – 2011: Senior Resident, Sita Ram Bhartia Institute of Science & Research, New Delhi
- 2007 – 2011: Resident, Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra
- Evaluation and management of both acute & chronic bone & joint pains
- Management of post traumatic pain & fractures
- Management of geriatric joint pain & osteoporosis
- Nutritional bone disease of paediatric patients
Dr. Awak V. Mittal is working as a Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon with Aster Clinic Al Barsha. He completed his MBBS and MS Orthopaedics from the Bhim Rao Ambedkar University of Agra in India. Prior to joining Aster Dm Healthcare Dr. Awak worked as a Resident, Senior Resident, Junior Consultant, and Assistant Professor in various hospitals and medical colleges across India.
Dr. Mittal has vast experience in the evaluation and management of fractures, sports injuries (ligament injuries of the knee and shoulder related problems), unspecified pain management of joints, back pain and nutritional bone diseases. His aim is to provide the best care for his patients based on his sound knowledge and latest technology.