Dr. Abraham Paul
Dr. Abraham Paul is a GP Orthopaedician and is with us since 2005.
Dr. Abraham Paul has completed MBBS (1977) and MS (1981) from prestigious Christian medical college, Ludhiana, India and thereafter joined as chief consultant at Medical Mission Hospital, Thiruvalla, Kerala. He was working as Specialist Orthopaedic surgeon, Ministry of Health, kingdom of Saudi Arabia before moving to Aster DM Healthcare. Now working as Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon in Aster Clinic, Al Karama, Dubai.Education
- 1977 – M.B.B.S – Prestigious Christian medical college, Ludhiana, India.
- 1981 – M.S(ORTHO) – Prestigious Christian medical college, Ludhiana, India.
- St. Thomas Hospital kattanam, Kerala, India.
- Medical College Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
- Medical Mission Hospital, Thiruvalla, Kerala, India.
- Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon, Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Trauma of Extremities
Arabic, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Tamil, Urdu.