Dr. Prashant Pradeep Agarkar
Dr. Prashant is a Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon at Aster Clinic, Al Nahda, Sharjah.
Dr. Prashant is working as a Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon at Aster Clinic, Al Nahda, Sharjah. He has around 6 years of experience in Orthopaedics and trauma surgeries. He has special interests in treating patients with fractures & injuries, who require minimally invasive trauma Surgery, with hand & finger Conditions, sports Injuries, spine problems and Paediatric Conditions. He is fluent in languages like English, Hindi and Marathi.Education
- 2006 – MBBS – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Maharashtra, India.
- 2011 – DNB – National Board of Examinations, Delhi.
- 2015 – Fellowship – AO – Trauma Thailand (Bangkok Medical Centre.
- DNB training in Orthopaedics from the reputed Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- Post DNB fellowship in Minimally Invasive Trauma Surgery from Bangkok Medical Centre.
- Since 2011 – Private practice
- Dr. Prashant was attached as a consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Asha Parekh (BCJ) Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai, Guru Nanak Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Phoenix Multi-Speciality Hospital, Mumbai and Meeti Lifeline Hospital, Mumbai.
- Fractures & Injuries
- Minimally invasive trauma Surgery
- Hand & Finger Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Paediatric Conditions
English, Hindi, Marathi.