Dr. Nagesh Suryanarayana Setty Hebbur
Dr. Nagesh is an Orthopaedics Specialist working with us at Aster Clinic, Al Khail.
Dr. Nagesh Suryanarayana Setty obtained his M.B.B.S degree from Gulbarga University, Karnataka, India in the year 2000, his M.S.Orthopedics from R.G.U.H.S, Karnataka, India in the year 2005 and his D.N.B. Orthopedics, National Board Of Examinations, New Delhi, India in the year 2006.Education
- M.B.B.S – Vijayanagara Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary,
- 1994 – 2000 – Gulbarga University, Karnataka, India.
- M.S. Orthopedics – J.J.M.M.C, Davangere, R.G.U.H.S., Karnataka, India.
- 2006 – D.N.B. Orthopedics, National Board Of Examinations, New Delhi, India.
- 2013 – M.Ch. Orthopedics, University Of Seychelles.
- 2012 – 2016 – Visiting Consultant in Orthopedics – Sagar Hospital , Jayanagar, Bangalore.
- 2009 – 2016 – Apollo Spectra Hospital (Nova Speciality Hospitals), Koramangala, Bangalore.
- 2007 – 2016 – Consultant Orthopedic surgeon- Pristine Consultation and Diagnostic Center, Koramangala, Bangalore.
- 2012 – 2015 – Prabha Orthopedic Center, Koramangala, Bangaore .
- 2007 – 2012 – Associate Consultant in Orthopedics. ( Visiting )- Under Dr. Sudhakar M. At Sagar Hospital, Jayanagar, Bangalore and Prabha Orthopedic Center, Koramangala, Bangalore.
- April 2007 – Observership in Arthroscopy – Under Dr. David. V. Rajan , Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
- 2005 – 2007 – Registrar in Orthopedics – REX Orthopedic Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
- Fracture Management
- Polytrauma Management
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroplasty And Spine care
Dr. Nagesh Suryanarayana Setty completed his M. S. Orthopedics in 2005 and D.N.B. Orthopedics in 2006. He worked as a Registrar in REX Orthopedic Hospital Coimbatore where he assisted fracture surgeries, complex and polytrauma management.
He Worked as an Associate Consultant to Dr .Sudhakar A. M. from April 2007 to June 2012 at Sagar Hospital, Jayanagar and Prabha Orthopedic Center, Koramangala, Bangalore. Visiting Consultant at Sagar Hospital and Apollo Spectra Hospital (Nova Speciality Hospitals), Koramangala, later. He has operated multiple fractures, Arthroscopic A C L reconstruction and Total Knee Arthroplasties. Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Pristine Consultation and Diagnostic Center and Prabha Orthopedic Center, Koramangala, Bangalore and had outpatients up to 500 in a month. He is good at treating fractures, sprains, sports related injuries, plaster care, spine care, low back and neck pain. Has a good professional relationship with his colleagues and staff and clinic management skills.Research Articles
Surgical Management of Femoral Diaphyseal Fractures in Children and Adolescents using ENDER Nails. 2005. (DISSERTATION submitted to RGUHS, Karnataka for M S. Orthopedics. ).
The Operative Management of Fractures of the CAPITELLUM by using HERBERT screws. 2013. (BEST DISSERTATION AWARD – M. Ch . Orthopedics, University of Seychelles.).
English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu.