Dr. Ghanshyam Lal Gupta
Dr. Ghanshyam Lal is a Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon working with us since 2005.
Dr. Ghanshyam Lal Gupta has been an Orthopaedics Specialist with Aster Clinic Al Muteena since 2005. He completed his residency (House job and Registrar) in Orthopaedics at Bombay hospital, Mumbai and worked at Al Zalla Hospital and University Hospital of Benghazi, Libya. He has also worked in England at various hospitals for 8 years. He was the unit head and later became the Head of the Orthopaedics department at the 1000+ bedded D.N.B recognized hospital of the Steel Authority of India in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh. He served as the Consultant and Department Head of Orthopaedics department at Qatifgen hospital(a 500 bedded multi specialty hospital, recognized by Royal College of Ireland) Saudi Arabia. His experiences in Orthopaedics extend to over 4 decades. Dr. Ghanshyam has worked with surgeries in major hospitals as an independent consultant and department head at various hospitals around the world .Education
- MBBS, SMS Medical College , Jaipur
- D’Ortho, College of Physician and Surgery , Bombay
- FRCS, Royal College of Physician and Surgery, Glasgow, UK
- DNB (Ortho), Delhi
- 1972 – 1975: Senior Resident Bombay Hospital, Bombay.
- 1975 – 1978: Ortho Surgeon, Al Zille Hospital, Benghazi, Libya.
- Worked at Various level in NHS , UK
- 1978 – 1996: Unit Head/Department head of Orthopaedics, JLNHospital, Billai (Chattisgarh)
- Consultant at Quality Control Hospital , Saudi Arabi .
- 2005 – Present: Senior Specialist, Aster Clinic Al Muteena, Dubai
- Hand Surgery
Dr. Ghanshyam Lal Gupta has worked with various eminent ortho surgeons both in Mumbai and England. He has been an independent unit Head consultant for over 30 years in Major Orthopedic hospitals. He was engaged in teaching DNB Candidates and Royal College PG Students and performed a large number of major surgeries like anti-lateral decompression of Spines, Sclerosis correction, Joint Replacement, Nerve and muscles tender transfers. He is also presently the President of the Indian Orthopaedics Association’s Dubai Chapter.Research Articles
- Read Papers on anterolateral decompression of spine and release of stiff elbows in Various Ortho Forum.
Arabic, English, Hindi.