Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush is working as an Orthopaedic Specialist at Aster Clinic, Tecom & JLT.
Dr.Ankush Bansal is currently working with Aster Clinic, Tecom and JLT as an Orthopaedic Specialist. He is originally from Punjab and has completed his MBBS & MS.Orthopaedics from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore (Manipal University).Education
- MBBS – Kasturba Medical College Mangalore, Manipal university
- MS(Orthopaedics) – Kasturba medical college Mangalore, Manipal university
- Fellowship in joint replacement surgery
- Fellowship in complex Trauma, Hand microvascular surgery
- June 2010 – November 2013: Assistant Professor in Kasturba medical college Mangalore(Manipal university)
- October 2014- April 2016: Consultant joint replacement surgeon in super specialty IVY Hospitals Khanna Punjab India.
- May 2016 – December 2016: Specialist orthopedic surgeon in ESIC Hospital Ludhiana Punjab India.
- Interest are in complex trauma sports injuries
- Arthritis and other joint related problem
- Management of back pain.
Dr.Ankush completed his MBBS and MS Orthopaedics from Prestigious Kasturba medical college Mangalore (Manipal university), Following which he has worked as an Assistant professor at KMC Mangalore for three and half years. He did his fellowship in joint replacement, Hand and microvascular surgery abroad and brings him about seven years of experience in the field. His particular interest is in complex trauma sports injuries, arthritis and other joint related problem, management of back pain.Research Articles
- Original articles in various indexed inteernations and natuional journals.
English, Hindi, Kannada, Punjabi.